Woohoo! Another year has gone and you’re all due for another top 10 of the year!!! However, given the year it was you’re all getting the shortened version. 😉 Without further ado, here is the TOP 5 of of 2020!
- We started off the year with our best Giving Hearts Day YET! We raised $30,000 and are so grateful for each of our donors! THANK YOU for sharing your heart with us!
- With the country being on “lock down” we continued to be supported and loved by our fabulous donors. We are beyond thankful to those who continued to give in a time of such uncertainty. It makes the world of difference to us.
- We kept busy with ProjectGrace giving!! Although the gifting process looks a little different right now, we were able to give some pretty incredible gifts to kiddos in need. This initiative has been such a blessing to all involved and we cannot wait to continue sharing this mission in the FM community!
- 2020 brought another wonderful year for grant fulfillments! We are pleased to say that we were able to grant every request that came our way, totaling over $182,000.
- In our top 5 for the year, was dreaming of 2021 and what it brings!! Although we had to make the tough decision to cancel our “Evening of Grace” event along with our Fargo Force night we cannot wait to bring them back in 2021 and have them be better than ever! Keep your eyes open on our event page for more information!
Happy 2021 all!!! Stay well! 🙂
-Matt, Bridget, Kathryn, and our fearless Board of Directors